邮政地址：广东省 深圳市 南山区 南海大道3688号 深圳大学 土木工程学院（南校区）（邮编：518060）
1. Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao*, Yang Zhao. A short-term building cooling load prediction method using deep learning algorithms. Applied Energy. 2017, 195: 222-233. (SCI)
2. Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao*, Henrik Madsen, Dan Wang. Temporal knowledge discovery in big BAS data for building energy management. Energy and Buildings.2015, 109: 75-89. (SCI)
3. Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao*, Chengchu Yan. A framework for knowledge discovery in massive building automation data and its application in building diagnostics. Automation in Construction. 2015, 50: 81-90. (SCI)
4. Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao*, Shengwei Wang. Development of prediction models for next-day building energy consumption and peak power demand using data mining techniques. Applied Energy. 2014, 127: 1-10. (SCI)
5. Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao*. Mining big buiding operational data for improving building energy efficiency: A case study. Building Services Engineering Research and Technology. 2017, Accepted (SCI).
6. Fu Xiao*, Cheng Fan. Data mining in building automation system for improving building operational performance. Energy and Buildings. 2014, 75: 109-118. (SCI)
7. Fu Xiao*, Cheng Fan, Shengwei Wang. Building system performance diagnosis and optimization based on data mining techniques. CIESC Journal (化工学报). 2014, 65: 181-187. (EI)
8. Chengchu Yan, Shengwei Wang*, Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao. Retrofitting building fire service water tanks as chilled water storage for power demand limiting. Building Services Engineering Research & Technology. 2017, 38(1): 47-63. (SCI)
9. Wenjie Gang, Godfried Augenbroe, Shengwei Wang*, Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao. An uncertainty-based design optimization method for district cooling systems. Energy. 2016, 102: 516-527. (SCI)
1. Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao*, Dan Wang, Big data analytics for smart buildings. Joint Symposium on Building A Smarter City via Latest Technologies, Hong Kong: 2016.
2. Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao*. Assessment of building operational performance using data mining techniques: A case study. The 8th International Conference on Sustainability in Energy and Buildings, Turin, Italy: 2016.
3. Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao*, Shengwei Wang. Rare event analysis of high dimensional building operational data using data mining techniques. The 3rd International High Performance Buildings Conference, Purdue University, USA: 2014.
4. Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao*, Shengwei Wang. Prediction of chiller power consumption using time series analysis and artificial neural networks. CLIMA 2013 - The 11th REHVA World Conference, Prague, Czech: 2013.
5. Borui Cui, Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao*. Development of a scheme for assessment of demand response potential using distributed sensor networks for residential flat. CLIMA 2016 – The 12th REHVA World Congress, Aalborg, Denmark: 2016.
6. Yi Yuan, Cheng Fan, Dan Wang*, Fu Xiao. Developing associations between building occupancy and traffic congestion. The ACM/IEEE 6th International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems, New York, USA: 2015.
7. Zimu Zheng, Dan Wang*, Jian Pei, Yi Yuan, Cheng Fan, Fu Xiao. Urban traffic prediction through the second use of inexpensive big data from buildings. Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA: 2016.
1. HighDimOut: A package for outlier detection in high-dimensional data
2. TSMining: A package for time series data mining